|Contracts & Claim Manager, Spain|
At Sonnedix we believe in transforming the future by creating healthier environments through solar power generation for a brighter future - for ourselves, our colleagues, our partners, our communities and our planet. What drives us each day is our purpose, to harness the potential of clean solar generated energy to make a difference to our world and to protect our planet for future generations.
We are a proven, scalable solar energy platform, with a track record in delivering high performance cost competitive solar photovoltaic (PV) plants to the market. We develop, build, own and operate solar power plants globally and our solar platform, when combined with our expertise, our ethos and our shared purpose, perfectly positions us to play a leading role in the renewable energy revolution that is underway.
Our expertise and financial strength enable us to build trusted relationships with customers and partners and to expand the potential of solar in a smart way that benefits everyone.
We believe in a world where the future of solar power is limitless, and we are at the heart of driving solar as the sustainable energy source for our world.
For more information please visit www.sonnedix.com
|A great opportunity for a Contract and Claims Manager based in our Madrid office you will be responsible for all aspects of Contracts and Claims Management. This could a great opportunity for someone to develop in this area. You will get the opportunity to spending time with the departments of Engineering & Construction, Procurement, Legal and Asset Management to provide contract management support for a portfolio of allocated contracts across EPC and O&M functions and under direction of the VP Contracts & Claims Management support negotiations of global utility scale EPC contracts. In return the successful candidate will benefit from an excellent training programs, good salary, the opportunity for worldwide travel and the chance to become a Contract and Claims Manager with a leading Independent Power Producer.
• To provide a supporting role in the operational delivery and monitoring of contracts and supplier performance, including:
o Managing performance to SLAs and against KPIs;
o Ensuring all other contractual obligations are fulfilled
o Support negotiations of commercial settlements and claims with contractors
o Maintaining contact with the market place to be aware of the latest trends and sector initiatives;
• Drive process and contract efficiencies for the allocated portfolio of contracts;
• Provide support and advice to the Engineering & Construction and Asset Management teams and ensure fit for purpose contracts are handed over.
• Under direction of the VP Contracts & Claims Management support commercial management of all supply chain and supplier performance activity within the contract portfolio and implement sustainable solutions to generate cost savings and efficiency improvements.
• Support the development and management of a portfolio of contracts and tenders that reflect the company’s’ needs and take account of legislation, H&S, fraud prevention, sustainability and workforce issues.
• Assist and facilitate in all aspects of commercial contract portfolio procurement in conjunction with business development and technical specialists.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or similar discipline is required.
• Well experienced in EPC and O&M Contracts Management.
• Experience in Solar PV EPC and O&M Contracts Management is strongly preferred.
• Good personal organizational & management skills;
• To be able to act on their own initiative after receiving appropriate direction;
• Excellent team working skills;
• Attention to detail;
• Good negotiation skills;
• Fluent in both English and Spanish;
• Ability to produce high quality written report drafts;
• To be able to develop good working relationships with all levels of staff;
• To be confident in the use of office IT systems and programs especially word processing and spreadsheet programs.
Please apply in English with a resume.
The closing date is the 30th November,2019
|30 Nov 2019|