|Paralegal - Spain|
|At Sonnedix we believe in transforming the future by creating healthier environments through solar power generation for a brighter future - for ourselves, our colleagues, our partners, our communities and our planet. What drives us each day is our purpose, to harness the potential of clean solar generated energy to make a difference to our world and to protect our planet for future generations.
We are a proven, scalable solar energy platform, with a track record in delivering high performance cost competitive solar photovoltaic (PV) plants to the market. We develop, build, own and operate solar power plants globally and our solar platform, when combined with our expertise, our ethos and our shared purpose, perfectly positions us to play a leading role in the renewable energy revolution that is underway.
Our expertise and financial strength enable us to build trusted relationships with customers and partners and to expand the potential of solar in a smart way that benefits everyone.
We believe in a world where the future of solar power is limitless and we are at the heart of driving solar as the sustainable energy source for our world
For more information please visit www.sonnedix.com
|An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Madrid office and we are currently looking for an Paralegal.
The Paralegal will be based in Madrid and will assist the Sonnedix Group Legal Department with corporate maintenance activities, reviewing and drafting documents, performing legal research and providing support as needed.
- Incorporation/Registration of new Sonnedix Group companies in Spain
- Regular maintenance and recordkeeping activities for existing Sonnedix Group companies
- Assisting members of the Sonnedix legal department with activities associated with company mergers and acquisitions
- Preparing and maintaining various organizational charts and summaries
- Preparing and reviewing correspondence, notices, corporate resolutions and other miscellaneous legal documents
- Providing administrative support for attorneys and other Sonnedix staff as needed
- Making required arrangements with Commercial Registries and Notaries for transactions involving Sonnedix Group companies
Skills and Qualifications Required:
- Significant work experience as a Paralegal
- Prior work experience with corporate transactional matters in Spain
- A paralegal certificate and/or degree in legal studies or in a related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English and Spanish language
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle numerous competing demands in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment
- Knowledge of document management software and systems as well as proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Please note you must have the right to work in the country.
|What we offer:
• Competitive Package
• A positive culture where everyone is encouraged to achieve their full potential
• The opportunity to work in a supportive, and challenging environment where you really can have impact and make a difference.