|HR Business Partner - US|
|At Sonnedix we believe in transforming the future by creating healthier environments through solar power generation for a brighter future - for ourselves, our colleagues, our partners, our communities and our planet. What drives us each day is our purpose, to harness the potential of clean solar generated energy to make a difference to our world and to protect our planet for future generations.
We are a proven, scalable solar energy platform, with a track record in delivering high performance cost competitive solar photovoltaic (PV) plants to the market. We develop, build, own and operate solar power plants globally and our solar platform, when combined with our expertise, our ethos and our shared purpose, perfectly positions us to play a leading role in the renewable energy revolution that is underway.
Our expertise and financial strength enable us to build trusted relationships with customers and partners and to expand the potential of solar in a smart way that benefits everyone.
We believe in a world where the future of solar power is limitless and we are at the heart of driving solar as the sustainable energy source for our world
For more information please visit www.sonnedix.com
|An exciting opportunity for an HR Business Partner for our America's office, you would manages all people related activities for the US, Puerto Rico and Miami.
To be successful in this role, you will be:
• An experienced HR Manager or HR Business Partner who has worked closely with a senior leadership team in order to implement a people strategy within a smaller organization.
• Experienced at supporting a business across multiple countries and able to quickly seek out the relevant information for employment practices and principles in any jurisdiction.
• Willing to operate in a hands-on HR role, with varied responsibilities.
• Confident working closely with the leadership team, based both in the US and UK, being seen as approachable and able to build strong and trusting relationships.
• Knowledgeable on the latest HR practices for the attraction, management and retention of professional employees.
• Willing to put forward ideas and initiatives and take ownership to bring these to life in the organization.
• Up-to-date with US employment law and, if not full conversant with employment law in other countries, willing and able to seek out the relevant information.
• Able to prepare, analyze and present data, utilizing excel and other Microsoft Office programs.
• Able to communicate clearly in English, which is our global operating language. Other language skills (Spanish, Italian, French) would be useful but not essential.
• Willing to travel.
|What we offer:
• Competitive Package
• A positive culture where everyone is encouraged to achieve their full potential
• The opportunity to work in a supportive, and challenging environment where you really can have impact and make a difference.