|At Sonnedix we believe in transforming the future by creating healthier environments through solar power generation for a brighter future - for ourselves, our colleagues, our partners, our communities and our planet. What drives us each day is our purpose, to harness the potential of clean solar generated energy to make a difference to our world and to protect our planet for future generations.
We are a proven, scalable solar energy platform, with a track record in delivering high performance cost competitive solar photovoltaic (PV) plants to the market. We develop, build, own and operate solar power plants globally and our solar platform, when combined with our expertise, our ethos and our shared purpose, perfectly positions us to play a leading role in the renewable energy revolution that is underway.
Our expertise and financial strength enable us to build trusted relationships with customers and partners and to expand the potential of solar in a smart way that benefits everyone.
We believe in a world where the future of solar power is limitless and we are at the heart of driving solar as the sustainable energy source for our world
For more information please visit www.sonnedix.com
|A fantastic opportunity to develop your skills, exposure and credentials within a relatively young, dynamic company where you will have a chance to interact at all levels.
Reporting directly to the Head of Financial Analysis (based in London), you will work as part of the Finance team, based also in London, whose responsibility is the financial management and control of the Sonnedix portfolio of Solar Power Plants across the world.
The main objective is to prepare the financial models and analysis of solar power plant projects, with special focus on portfolio management and strategy, including:
• Build and maintain financial models for solar power plants –working with different financing and tax structures in different countries
• Maintain the model portfolio for all existing and new power plants and constantly improve it drawing on information from developers, finance, operations
• Proactively identify opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness in existing processes
• Design, build and continuously improve high quality reports on the performance of each plant to management, investors and lenders and to detect signs of under-performance and their root cause.
• Learn quickly about the technical aspects of solar power and communicate with and influence developers, finance and external advisors
• Support in the preparation and maintenance of budgets, management accounts and presentations to the Management of the Company
• Support in the evaluation of potential investment opportunities – providing scenario analyses and performance optimisation suggestions
Education and Experience
• Experience in Financial Modelling
• Excellent Excel skills, programming skills (SQL, Python, VBA) advantageous
• Analytical approach & highly numerical
• A systematic, structured and rational approach
• Self-starter who thrives on a challenge
• Fluent in English