|Senior Manager, Business Development - Spain (Madrid)|
We are currently recruiting a Senior Business Development Manager to grow our projects pipeline through identifying opportunities to invest, acquire, and develop utility-scale solar projects, and develop and maintain relationships with strategic counterparties. In this role, the Senior Business Development Manager originates acquisition and development opportunities from early stage to the “notice to proceed” (“NTP”). The Senior Business Development Manager manages industry contracts, pipeline, and transactions from beginning to end towards successful investment approval and closing. This include understanding of the project development process, including licenses, permits and interactions between the SPV and third parties until the project reaches NTP status and the subsequent conditions of each SPV contract are fulfilled.
The Senior Business Development Manager supports the global local and global business growth ambitions of the Company, and directs cross-functional internal diligence efforts for acquisition opportunities and present business cases to management, including investment memorandums and presentations, leading the negotiation of term sheets & definitive documentation. The Senior Business Development Manager promptly evaluates acquisition opportunities and makes recommendations as to whether to allocate time and resources based on strategic fit.
- Significant experience leading business development transactions in the solar sector
- Financial modeling skills using Excel and managing complex models
- Keen ability to distill complex issues and synthesize data for presentation to senior management
- Ability to advance numerous projects in parallel and provide strategic direction to team members
- Strong interpersonal skills with the desire to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and to meet deadlines and complete time-sensitive duties
|What we offer:
- As the company grows, we offer the opportunity for you to grow with us through a wide range of training and development opportunities
- Give back to the local communities through our comprehensive ESG agenda, volunteering days and charity events
- Join a team that crosses functions and geographies through our off-site events, team socials and global celebrations
- Coaching and mentoring opportunities
- Options to work across functions and exposure to all parts of the growing business
- Fantastic office environments
- Be part of our drive to achieve sustainable growth and be carbon neutral by 2021
- Sonnedix virtual gym classes every day and regular well-being seminars
- Many more local benefits, specific to each country
At Sonnedix, our purpose is to harness the power of the sun to build a bright future - for our company, our partners, our communities and our planet. Sonnedix develops, builds, operates and manages solar PV plants for the long term.
Our track record and financial strength enable us to build trusted relationships with customers and partners, to smartly expand the adoption of solar and play a vital role in the energy revolution. We are proud of our diverse team of experts, the clean energy we generate and to make a positive difference for the communities where we operate. Hear from some of our team about Sonnedix: https://www.sonnedix.com/careers
Not the role for you but interested in joining us? Visit our careers portal as we are growing fast: https://solaris-hr.secure.force.com/recruit