|Insurance and Claims Analyst - UK (London)|
The Insurance and Claims Analyst will support the Senior Insurance and Claims Manager across all Sonnedix Group Insurance activities globally, with particular focus on Insurance processes (including Claims), data quality and management, Insurance analytics and reporting.
The Insurance and Claims Analyst will support the future development and strategic direction of the Sonnedix Group Insurance function, within our Legal and Compliance team, by helping implement and manage the introduction of new Insurance policies, procedures and protocols across the Sonnedix Group and support the management of renewal processes globally across the calendar year.
The Insurance and Claims Analyst will work closely with the Sonnedix Asset Management teams to understand the individual businesses with a specific focus on insurance requirements and provide high quality data analysis and reporting in support of Insurance activities including development of the Insurance dashboard. The role will also develop strong relationships with internal Insurance stakeholders and external parties such as Insurers, Brokers, Advisors and Loss Adjusters and support other diverse areas of Insurance responsibility such as Loan Compliance, Premium invoicing/allocation, Mergers & Acquisitions, and Business Development.
- Experience working within the (Re)Insurance industry and/or Renewables (preferably Solar);
- Degree or equivalent qualification and progress towards an Insurance qualification (e.g. ACII);
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications;
- Good interpersonal skills with both internal and external stakeholders;
- Fluent English (written and verbal)
|What we offer:
- As the company grows, we offer the opportunity for you to grow with us through a wide range of training and development opportunities
- Give back to the local communities through our comprehensive ESG agenda, volunteering days and charity events
- Join a team that crosses functions and geographies through our off-site events, team socials and global celebrations
- Coaching and mentoring opportunities
- Options to work across functions and exposure to all parts of the growing business
- Fantastic office environments
- Be part of our drive to achieve sustainable growth and be carbon neutral by 2021
- Sonnedix virtual gym classes every day and regular well-being seminars
- Many more local benefits, specific to each country
At Sonnedix, our purpose is to harness the power of the sun to build a bright future - for our company, our partners, our communities and our planet. Sonnedix develops, builds, operates and manages solar PV plants for the long term.
Our track record and financial strength enable us to build trusted relationships with customers and partners, to smartly expand the adoption of solar and play a vital role in the energy revolution. We are proud of our diverse team of experts, the clean energy we generate and to make a positive difference for the communities where we operate. Hear from some of our team about Sonnedix: https://www.sonnedix.com/careers
Not the role for you but interested in joining us? Visit our careers portal as we are growing fast: https://solaris-hr.secure.force.com/recruit