|Insurance and Risk Analyst|
|At Sonnedix we believe in transforming the future by creating healthier environments through solar power generation for a brighter future - for ourselves, our colleagues, our partners, our communities and our planet. What drives us each day is our purpose, to harness the potential of clean solar generated energy to make a difference to our world and to protect our planet for future generations.
We are a proven, scalable solar energy platform, with a track record in delivering high performance cost competitive solar photovoltaic (PV) plants to the market. We develop, build, own and operate solar power plants globally and our solar platform, when combined with our expertise, our ethos and our shared purpose, perfectly positions us to play a leading role in the renewable energy revolution that is underway.
Our expertise and financial strength enable us to build trusted relationships with customers and partners and to expand the potential of solar in a smart way that benefits everyone.
We believe in a world where the future of solar power is limitless and we are at the heart of driving solar as the sustainable energy source for our world
For more information please visit www.sonnedix.com
|Great opportunity for an analyst to support the Risk & Insurance Manager in driving the business’ risk strategy forward and upskilling the business with respect to risk management and transfer.
This is a dynamic role that will respond to the business’ requirements as and when they arise as well taking ownership for or providing assistance on the following:
• ERM framework assurance inc. driving risk assessment cycle
• Challenge and improve performance
• Apply meaningful KPI’s
• Insurance administration inc. data collection, policy life-cycle management, claims management, review and audit etc.
• Global programme negotiation and renewal
• Loan Compliance – LIA liaison, PPA review etc.
• Record keeping – various internal/external systems
• M&A support – general and technical
• Asset integration
• Reporting / analysis inc. production of materials for various committees
• RMS and dashboard management
• Local and external network management
• Regular communication and coordination with local risk and insurance champions
• General troubleshooting and issue resolution
• Increase competency, knowledge and awareness of risk across the business
If you are looking a company who believe in developing it's people and are trying to build a brighter future consider us.
|What we offer:
• Competitive Package
• A positive culture where everyone is encouraged to achieve their full potential
• The opportunity to work in a supportive, and challenging environment where you really can have impact and make a difference.