The Origination Associate, as part of the Business Development team, will be responsible for originating/executing power sale opportunities with special focus on solar/storage technologies and hedging baseload supply. The Origination Associate will build strong relationships with internal and external parties, including prospective off-takers (utilities, C&I, high energy-consumers), existing customers, advisors and trade unions.
The Origination Associate will use their understanding of power/energy economics and the regulatory framework in Chile, to originate leads, to price opportunities, and to assist or lead the structuring of commercial terms, negotiation and execution of transactions with third-parties (through RfPs or bilaterals) as well as to manage the commercial relationship with clients to ensure client satisfaction.
- Experience gained from a similar role(s) in the power sector in Chile (renewables desirable)
- Transaction background (PPA and/or project share purchase agreement)
- Good technical knowledge
- Degree in business or engineering (civil, industrial, electrical)
- Fluent in English/Spanish
|What we offer:
- As the company grows, we offer the opportunity for you to grow with us through a wide range of training and development opportunities
- Give back to the local communities through our comprehensive ESG agenda, volunteering days and charity events
- Join a team that crosses functions and geographies through our off-site events, team socials and global celebrations
- Coaching and mentoring opportunities
- Options to work across functions and exposure to all parts of the growing business
- Fantastic office environments
- Be part of our drive to achieve sustainable growth and be carbon neutral by 2021
- Sonnedix virtual gym classes every day and regular well-being seminars
- Many more local benefits, specific to each country
At Sonnedix, our purpose is to harness the power of the sun to build a bright future - for our
company, our partners, our communities and our planet. Sonnedix develops, builds,
operates and manages solar PV plants for the long term.
Our track record and financial strength enable us to build trusted relationships with customers and partners, to smartly expand the adoption of solar and play a vital role in the energy revolution. We are proud of our diverse team of experts, the clean energy we generate and to make a positive difference for the communities where we operate. Hear from some of our team about Sonnedix: https://www.sonnedix.com/careers
Not the role for you but interested in joining us? Visit our careers portal as we are growing fast: https://solaris-hr.secure.force.com/recruit