We are looking for a Project Development Manager based in London, who will work with the global Business Development team to grow Sonnedix's portfolio of high-quality solar PV projects in Europe, and to serve major power off-takers, utilities and C&I customers.
The Project Development Manager will identify high quality solar projects at various stages of development, from greenfield to ready-to-build, managing all aspects of project sourcing, acquisition and development. This will include financial evaluations, deal structuring and execution, project management, due diligence review, commercial negotiations and post-closing development activities, in collaboration with teams from across the Sonnedix Group.
The Project Development Manager will focus on growing Sonnedix’s pipeline of projects in Europe including (but not limited to) Ireland, UK, Netherlands and other Northern European countries. As part of the effort to identify and select the most attractive opportunities in each market, the Project Development Manager will rely on their experience in evaluating regulatory frameworks and applicable legislation to drive investment proposals.
- Project Development experience (within the renewables sector, preferably solar), both directly or through third parties
- Transactional experience, including writing investment proposals, driving commercial negotiations and executing transactions
- Ability to identify high quality solar projects and local development partners
- Experience of working with highly efficient teams to manage and co-ordinate all aspects of a project, at each stage of the project lifecycle
Sonnedix welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds and members of under-represented groups.
|What we offer:
- As the company grows, we offer the opportunity for you to grow with us through a wide range of training and development opportunities
- Give back to the local communities through our comprehensive ESG agenda, volunteering days and charity events
- Join a team that crosses functions and geographies through our off-site events, team socials and global celebrations
- Coaching and mentoring opportunities
- Options to work across functions and exposure to all parts of the growing business
- Fantastic office environments
- Be part of our drive to achieve sustainable growth and be carbon neutral by 2021
- Sonnedix virtual gym classes every day and regular well-being seminars
- Many more local benefits, specific to each country
- We supply office equipment to make home-working environment as productive as possible, such as chairs, monitors, keyboards, lamps
At Sonnedix, our purpose is to harness the power of the sun to build a bright future - for our company, our partners, our communities and our planet. Sonnedix develops, builds, operates and manages solar PV plants for the long term.
Our track record and financial strength enable us to build trusted relationships with customers and partners, to smartly expand the adoption of solar and play a vital role in the energy revolution. We are proud of our diverse team of experts, the clean energy we generate and to make a positive difference for the communities where we operate. Hear from some of our team about Sonnedix: https://www.sonnedix.com/careers
Please submit your CV in English.
Not the role for you but interested in joining us? Visit our careers portal as we are growing fast: https://solaris-hr.secure.force.com/recruit