|BD Project Development Manager - Spain (Madrid)|
We are currently recruiting a Business Development Project Manager, to support our team in Spain in identifying high quality solar projects from Greenfield to Ready-to-build, both directly and through joint-venture partnerships. In this role, the BD Project Manager focuses on developing a portfolio of BD projects and on improving and developing an effective project management structure for the team, from internal reporting to implementing tools and processes.
The Business Development Project Manager takes an active role in all aspects of development for Greenfields projects, PPAs and Acquisitions, participating in the deal structuring and execution, project management, due diligence activities, negotiations and post-closing activities. This role would suit candidates with a first experience in business development in the Wind or Solar industry.
-Track record of project management in the Solar or Wind industry.
-Experience in origination and evaluation of projects and local development partners
-Ability to support the management and coordination of land agreement negotiation, relationship with authorities for permits, and interconnection procedures with the grid operator.
-Experience of supporting projects from Greenfield to NTP.
|What we offer:
- As the company grows, we offer the opportunity for you to grow with us through a wide range of training and development opportunities
- Give back to the local communities through our comprehensive ESG agenda, volunteering days and charity events
- Join a team that crosses functions and geographies through our off-site events, team socials and global celebrations
- Coaching and mentoring opportunities
- Options to work across functions and exposure to all parts of the growing business
- Fantastic office environments
- Be part of our drive to achieve sustainable growth and be carbon neutral by 2021
- Sonnedix virtual gym classes every day and regular well-being seminars
- Many more local benefits, specific to each country
At Sonnedix, our purpose is to harness the power of the sun to build a bright future - for our company, our partners, our communities and our planet. Sonnedix develops, builds, operates and manages solar PV plants for the long term.
Our track record and financial strength enable us to build trusted relationships with customers and partners, to smartly expand the adoption of solar and play a vital role in the energy revolution. We are proud of our diverse team of experts, the clean energy we generate and to make a positive difference for the communities where we operate. Hear from some of our team about Sonnedix: https://www.sonnedix.com/careers
Not the role for you but interested in joining us? Visit our careers portal as we are growing fast: https://solaris-hr.secure.force.com/recruit