|At Sonnedix we believe in transforming the future by creating healthier environments through solar power generation for a brighter future - for ourselves, our colleagues, our partners, our communities and our planet. What drives us each day is our purpose, to harness the potential of clean solar generated energy to make a difference to our world and to protect our planet for future generations.
We are a proven, scalable solar energy platform, with a track record in delivering high performance cost competitive solar photovoltaic (PV) plants to the market. We develop, build, own and operate solar power plants globally and our solar platform, when combined with our expertise, our ethos and our shared purpose, perfectly positions us to play a leading role in the renewable energy revolution that is underway.
Our expertise and financial strength enable us to build trusted relationships with customers and partners and to expand the potential of solar in a smart way that benefits everyone.
We believe in a world where the future of solar power is limitless and we are at the heart of driving solar as the sustainable energy source for our world
For more information please visit www.sonnedix.com
|Reporting to the Group Treasurer, you will be part of the Global Finance Team and will have a hands-on role in the Group Treasury function. Key aspects to the role will involve hedge monitoring (Energy, IR and FX hedging) and collateral maintenance, cash flow forecasting and supporting the implementation of a Treasury Management System.
• Setting up and maintaining appropriate monitoring and reporting of energy price derivatives, collateral, exposures & performance - in line with our newly developed energy hedging policy and controls.
• Maintaining and developing financial controls, monitoring and reporting of interest rate and FX derivative contracts, collateral, exposures and performance – in line with our existing IR and FX hedging policies.
• Preparation of swap valuations, effectiveness testing, CVA/DVA analysis and any other analysis or documentation required for IFRS – for the annual audit.
• Play a key role in developing the treasury function especially in relation to the selection and roll out of a new Treasury Management System.
• Preparation and monitoring of cash forecasts covering:
o Capital requirements from investors
o Cash extractions from projects
o Capex spend on construction projects
• Accurate and timely quarterly reporting to investors of group bank accounts, debt and swaps.
• Preparation and execution of payment runs.
• Maintain and develop corporate banking relationships and payment platforms.
• Working with tax, financial accountants, M&A, Business Development to provide insight and support in cross-departmental activities.
• Other ad-hoc support within the finance team e.g. supporting loan compliance and lender communications across the Group.
• Experience in accounting or monitoring of derivative financial instruments
• Cash flow forecasting experience or exposure
• Knowledge of interest rate and FX risk management strategies
• Excellent communication skills required
• Excellent relationship building skills
• Desire to implement change and drive improvements
|What we offer:
• Competitive Package
• A positive culture where everyone is encouraged to achieve their full potential
• The opportunity to work in a supportive, and challenging environment where you really can have impact and make a difference.