The Strategy manager will work as part of the Commercial /Optimization team, based in Miami and report into the EVP, Global Head of Commercial / Optimization. The role will support the Commercial team drive and optimize the business strategy so we are at the cutting edge of our community.
The Strategy Manager will support the business in the development and management of the global strategic plan. The role will help the company to anticipate, challenge and interpret the market, make decisions based on sound business skills, align organizational goals and resources, and continually learn about industry developments to keep Sonnedix ahead of the pack. The Strategy Manager will also have the responsibility to network and build collaborative working relationships.
- Highly analytical mindset with problem solving skills using a mix of conventional business theory as well as innovative techniques.
- Ability to work with statistical data to convert it into understandable results
- Able to critically examine and question information from a variety of sources and formats
- Systematic, structured and rational approach
- Self-starter who thrives on a challenge
|What we offer:
- As the company grows, we offer the opportunity for you to grow with us through a wide range of training and development opportunities
- Give back to the local communities through our comprehensive ESG agenda, volunteering days and charity events
- Join a team that crosses functions and geographies through our off-site events, team socials and global celebrations
- Coaching and mentoring opportunities
- Options to work across functions and exposure to all parts of the growing business
- Fantastic office environments
- Be part of our drive to achieve sustainable growth and be carbon neutral by 2021
- Sonnedix virtual gym classes every day and regular well-being seminars
- Many more local benefits, specific to each country
At Sonnedix, our purpose is to harness the power of the sun to build a bright future - for our company, our partners, our communities and our planet. Sonnedix develops, builds, operates and manages solar PV plants for the long term.
Our track record and financial strength enable us to build trusted relationships with customers and partners, to smartly expand the adoption of solar and play a vital role in the energy revolution. We are proud of our diverse team of experts, the clean energy we generate and to make a positive difference for the communities where we operate. Hear from some of our team about Sonnedix: https://www.sonnedix.com/careers
Not the role for you but interested in joining us? Visit our careers portal as we are growing fast: https://solaris-hr.secure.force.com/recruit