|At Sonnedix we believe in transforming the future by creating healthier environments through solar power generation for a brighter future - for ourselves, our colleagues, our partners, our communities and our planet. What drives us each day is our purpose, to harness the potential of clean solar generated energy to make a difference to our world and to protect our planet for future generations.
We are a proven, scalable solar energy platform, with a track record in delivering high performance cost competitive solar photovoltaic (PV) plants to the market. We develop, build, own and operate solar power plants globally and our solar platform, when combined with our expertise, our ethos and our shared purpose, perfectly positions us to play a leading role in the renewable energy revolution that is underway.
Our expertise and financial strength enable us to build trusted relationships with customers and partners and to expand the potential of solar in a smart way that benefits everyone.
We believe in a world where the future of solar power is limitless and we are at the heart of driving solar as the sustainable energy source for our world
For more information please visit www.sonnedix.com
|The Asset Engineer position is technically responsible for PV plants in operation, providing technical asset management services both with a longer-term focus as well as support to the day to day activities.
The role supports the operational sites by providing guidance and support to operate the PV assets safely and cost effectively while sustaining life expectancy.
It seeks to improve plant performance, availability, and cost effectiveness through the development of capital projects and improved processes, standardizing technical solution, CAPEX, develop and improve spares management, data analysis, contractors scouting.
- Support management of operational budgets that optimize cost while maintaining quality
- Support as necessary detailed technical evaluation in due diligences
- Technical evaluation of project execution supporting Hand Over To Operations process of new construction into operations
- Detect plant issues and drive quick implementation of corrective actions
- Performance analysis to drive medium- and long-term performance and reliability optimization projects
- Keep abreast with latest electrical generation and grid compliance requirements
- Assessment of risks and management of change of proposed optimization projects
- Analyse plant data, identify improvement opportunities, and lead implementation of changes
- As required, support business needs for technical due diligence requests
- Work with the global Asset Management team on optimization initiatives
- Strong relationship building with engineering (E&C), finance and project finance team to assure technical and financial viability of proposed projects and strategy
- Solid working knowledge of monitoring and asset management software platforms aimed at establishing performance analytics routines targeting performance enhancement opportunities for revamping and or repowering throughout the relevant portfolios
- Ability to create and maintain operating budgets
- Strong analytical, critical and structured thinking skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to enhance team work across departmental boundaries
- Demonstrated influencing skills
The Company provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, free from artificial considerations based on any status or condition protected by law in the relevant jurisdiction, such as race, sex, gender origin, marital status, family situation or pregnancy, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, political opinion or disability. Sonnedix explicitly states that it does not prevent employees from associating freely. Only those qualifications and skills that are important to the job will form the selection criteria for recruitment and promotion.