|At Sonnedix we believe in transforming the future by creating healthier environments through solar power generation for a brighter future - for ourselves, our colleagues, our partners, our communities and our planet. What drives us each day is our purpose, to harness the potential of clean solar generated energy to make a difference to our world and to protect our planet for future generations.
We are a proven, scalable solar energy platform, with a track record in delivering high performance cost competitive solar photovoltaic (PV) plants to the market. We develop, build, own and operate solar power plants globally and our solar platform, when combined with our expertise, our ethos and our shared purpose, perfectly positions us to play a leading role in the renewable energy revolution that is underway.
Our expertise and financial strength enable us to build trusted relationships with customers and partners and to expand the potential of solar in a smart way that benefits everyone.
We believe in a world where the future of solar power is limitless and we are at the heart of driving solar as the sustainable energy source for our world
For more information please visit www.sonnedix.com
|This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills, exposure and credentials within a relatively young, dynamic company where you will have a chance to interact at all levels.
Reporting to the Head of Financial Analysis (based in London), you will work as part of the Commercial team, you will be based in Madrid, and you will work closely with the VP Development, M&A and Finance.
The main objective is to prepare the financial models and analysis of solar power plant projects, with special focus on new development opportunities in Spain, including:
• Build and maintain financial models for solar power plants –working with different financing structures primarily for Spanish projects
• Evaluate the merits of potential investment opportunities – providing scenario analyses and performance optimisation suggestions
• Build and analyse financial models for Project Finance debt raising
• Maintain the model portfolio for the existing and new power plants and constantly improve it drawing on information from developers, finance, operations
• Support in reporting the performance of each plant to management, investors and lenders and detecting signs of underperformance and their root cause
• Learn quickly about the technical aspects of solar power and communicate with and influence developers, finance and external advisors
• Support in the preparation and maintenance of budgets, management accounts and presentations to the Management of the Company
• Proactively identify opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness in existing processes
Education and Experience
• Experience in Financial Modelling
• Excellent Excel skills, VBA experience advantageous
• Analytical approach & highly numerical
• A systematic, structured and rational approach
• Self-starter who thrives on a challenge
• Confidence in communicating with external parties
• Fluent in English and Spanish
At the heart of Sonnedix success is the relentless nature of our team, our shared goal to continue to do better each day, in the right way. This ambition is summed up by our purpose statement, which clarifies the impact we wish to make together and which guides our business:
"We harness the power of the sun to build a bright future"
We look for people who share our values and vision, who want to make a difference in the right way, who are honest and creative, have courage and are forward thinking and balance tenacity with respect for others. If you have these qualities then you may just be the talent we are looking for.