|Performance and Reporting Analyst|
|At Sonnedix we believe in transforming the future by creating healthier environments through solar power generation for a brighter future - for ourselves, our colleagues, our partners, our communities and our planet. What drives us each day is our purpose, to harness the potential of clean solar generated energy to make a difference to our world and to protect our planet for future generations.
We are a proven, scalable solar energy platform, with a track record in delivering high performance cost competitive solar photovoltaic (PV) plants to the market. We develop, build, own and operate solar power plants globally and our solar platform, when combined with our expertise, our ethos and our shared purpose, perfectly positions us to play a leading role in the renewable energy revolution that is underway.
Our expertise and financial strength enable us to build trusted relationships with customers and partners and to expand the potential of solar in a smart way that benefits everyone.
We believe in a world where the future of solar power is limitless and we are at the heart of driving solar as the sustainable energy source for our world
For more information please visit www.sonnedix.com
|The Performance and reporting analyst will work as part of the Central Support team, based in London. The function of this team is to review the performance of the entire global portfolio, supporting the other functions to make informed decisions and to increase the technical and financial performance of the assets.
The main objectives of the Performance and Reporting Analyst will be to:
• Support on the continued integration of all the Photovoltaic plants to a centralised monitoring and asset management platform.
• As part of the Central Support team manage the reporting of a subset of the global portfolio of assets.
• Help improve the reporting process, further developing in-house tools (Python, VBA, MySQL etc.) to simplify the processing of large data sets.
• Leverage the large amount of data to find trends in plant performance, creating insightful reports for improved day-to-day operations and future asset management strategies.
• Drive the evolution of the asset management platform and improvement of any new and existing functionalities to ensure that all the team’s and company’s needs are covered.
• Assist in the due diligence for new projects including yield assessments, technical knowledge and contract support.
• Develop business intelligence tools on top of the existing monitoring and asset management platform to extract the full picture of asset performance.
• Work with various teams (E&C, M&A, ESG, Finance) to ensure effective third-party systems integration with the monitoring and asset management platform.
• Perform root cause analysis of plant performance issues and performance assessment using long term historical data.
• Good knowledge of components monitored in a renewable asset.
• Familiarity the terminology, technical drawings, operation and maintenance of solar plants.
• Knowledge and previous experience with monitoring platforms and asset management tools.
• Experience in common programming languages (e.g. Python, VBA).
• Analytical skills and ability to work with large quantities of statistical data and convert it into understandable results with a view to meet specific objectives.
• Experience in machine learning, digital twin or business intelligence desirable.
• Highly analytical, organised mindset with problem solving skills.
• Able to work under pressure and towards deadlines.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Willingness to train and support others.
• Able to critically examine and question information from a variety of sources.
• Good relationship builder.
• Systematic, structured and rational approach.
|What we offer:
• Competitive Package
• A positive culture where everyone is encouraged to achieve their full potential
• The opportunity to work in a supportive, and challenging environment where you really can have impact and make a difference.
|30 Apr 2020|