|Integration & Business Optimization Specialist|
|At Sonnedix we believe in transforming the future by creating healthier environments through solar power generation for a brighter future - for ourselves, our colleagues, our partners, our communities and our planet. What drives us each day is our purpose, to harness the potential of clean solar generated energy to make a difference to our world and to protect our planet for future generations.
We are a proven, scalable solar energy platform, with a track record in delivering high performance cost competitive solar photovoltaic (PV) plants to the market. We develop, build, own and operate solar power plants globally and our solar platform, when combined with our expertise, our ethos and our shared purpose, perfectly positions us to play a leading role in the renewable energy revolution that is underway.
Our expertise and financial strength enable us to build trusted relationships with customers and partners and to expand the potential of solar in a smart way that benefits everyone.
We believe in a world where the future of solar power is limitless and we are at the heart of driving solar as the sustainable energy source for our world
For more information please visit www.sonnedix.com
|An exciting Integration & Business Optimization Specialist job opportunity has arisen to join our Asset Management Team in Spain.
The Integration & Business Optimization Specialist will be based in our Madrid office and will assist the Sonnedix Asset Management department with the Technical Administrative compliance management of the Spanish portfolio. The Integration & Business Operations specialist ensures that the portfolio achieves and maintains legal / administrative compliance including the relationship among different stakeholders in the sector (renewable Industry Regulators, Municipalities, Regional Authorities Landowners, Market Agents …). The position has a general and detailed view of the portfolio and manage close transversal collaborations with the local and global support teams (asset management, finance and loan compliance, accounting, legal, etc…).
• Exposure and detailed knowledge of the PV / Renewable energy administrative tasks in Spain
• Knowledge and expertise in a wide range of technical and development related contracting subject matter areas, including permitting, real estate, financing, construction and operation
• Ability to speak, read, write, and understand English and Spanish.
• Ability to develop strong relationships and effectively manage a diverse range of stakeholders, across multiple jurisdictions and functions both internally and externally.
• An ability to lead by example, with a strong sense of integrity and business ethics.
• An action-oriented self-starter and initiative-taker.
Education and Experience
• Law or Business Administration Degree or prior work as a paralegal.
• Proficient user of MS office with experience of being involved in high workload and experience of dealing with corporate transactional matters preferably in international jurisdictions.
• Experience in the renewable energy sector in roles either as management, legal, financing reporting or related area.
|What we offer:
• Competitive Package
• A positive culture where everyone is encouraged to achieve their full potential
• The opportunity to work in a supportive, and challenging environment where you really can have impact and make a difference.