|VP, M&A - Chile (Santiago)|
We are currently recruiting a VP of M&A in Chile, to implement and execute our M&A strategy in Chile, in coordination with other members of the Sonnedix M&A team, and in partnership with the other global functions. In this role the VP of M&A originates opportunities in the Chilean Photovoltaic secondary market, evaluate and analyse them, coordinate with internal stakeholders through approval processes and support the closing process until the integration phase.
This role would suit an experienced M&A professional, who has successfully closed M&A transactions, and has an excellent knowledge of the Chilean energy market.
- Significant experience directing M&A transactions in the solar sector
- Strong and deep network of key players and advisors
- Keen ability to distill complex issues and synthesize data for presentation to senior management
- Strong interpersonal skills with the desire to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and to meet deadlines and complete time-sensitive duties
- Financial modeling skills using Excel and managing complex models
|What we offer:
- As the company grows, we offer the opportunity for you to grow with us through a wide range of training and development opportunities
- Give back to the local communities through our comprehensive ESG agenda, volunteering days and charity events
- Join a team that crosses functions and geographies through our off-site events, team socials and global celebrations
- Coaching and mentoring opportunities
- Options to work across functions and exposure to all parts of the growing business
- Fantastic office environments
- Be part of our drive to achieve sustainable growth and be carbon neutral by 2021
- Sonnedix virtual gym classes every day and regular well-being seminars
- Many more local benefits, specific to each country
At Sonnedix, our purpose is to harness the power of the sun to build a bright future - for our company, our partners, our communities and our planet. Sonnedix develops, builds, operates and manages solar PV plants for the long term.
Our track record and financial strength enable us to build trusted relationships with customers and partners, to smartly expand the adoption of solar and play a vital role in the energy revolution. We are proud of our diverse team of experts, the clean energy we generate and to make a positive difference for the communities where we operate. Hear from some of our team about Sonnedix: https://www.sonnedix.com/careers
Not the role for you but interested in joining us? Visit our careers portal as we are growing fast: https://solaris-hr.secure.force.com/recruit