|Asset Engineer - London (temporary)|
As the Asset Engineer, you will part of a central team accountable for all PV plants in operation, providing technical asset analysis both with a longer-term focus as well as support to the day to day activities. You will support the operational sites by providing guidance to operate the PV assets safely and cost effectively while sustaining life expectancy. The role seeks to improve asset technical and financial performance through the development of capital projects, improved processes, standardizing technical solutions and data analysis projects. The role will support the company in the review of the operating portfolio, identifying opportunities for optimisation through CAPEX projects such as panel replacements, inverter upgrades, and other site improvements.
The Asset Engineer will also be involved in analysing large amounts of operating data to further inform proactive maintenance strategies and support Operations in acquisition (M&A), technical due diligences, Hand Over To Operations process (HOTO) of new construction into operations, optimization of maintenance plans focused on Condition Based Maintenance (CBM) and service provider evaluation and filtering.
- Degree in related field or equivalent qualification
- Experience in PV modelling software (e.g PVsyst)
- Engineering background and/or experience (In renewable sector but not a must)
- Working knowledge of monitoring and asset management software
- Strong interpersonal skills
This is a temporary position on a fixed term or internship contract, based on level of experience.
|What we offer:
- As the company grows, we offer the opportunity for you to grow with us through a wide range of training and development opportunities
- Give back to the local communities through our comprehensive ESG agenda, volunteering days and charity events
- Join a team that crosses functions and geographies through our off-site events, team socials and global celebrations
- Coaching and mentoring opportunities
- Options to work across functions and exposure to all parts of the growing business
- Fantastic office environments
- Be part of our drive to achieve sustainable growth and be carbon neutral by 2021
- Sonnedix virtual gym classes every day and regular well-being seminars
- Many more local benefits, specific to each country
At Sonnedix, our purpose is to harness the power of the sun to build a bright future - for our company, our partners, our communities and our planet. Sonnedix develops, builds, operates and manages solar PV plants for the long term.
Our track record and financial strength enable us to build trusted relationships with customers and partners, to smartly expand the adoption of solar and play a vital role in the energy revolution. We are proud of our diverse team of experts, the clean energy we generate and to make a positive difference for the communities where we operate. Hear from some of our team about Sonnedix: https://www.sonnedix.com/careers
Not the role for you but interested in joining us? Visit our careers portal as we are growing fast: https://solaris-hr.secure.force.com/recruit