|Project Development Analyst - Italy (Milan)|
We are looking for a Project Development Analyst, who will work with the Italy Business Development team to identify high quality solar projects, from green-field to ready-to-build, both directly and through joint venture partnerships. This role will focus on helping develop a sizable portfolio of development projects to serve major power off-takers, utilities and C&I customers via joint-development agreements with regional project developers.
The Project Development Analyst's responsibilities also include all aspects of project development, including internal reporting tools and will drive implementation of other useful tools based on their knowledge of the development process.
The role will also manage all aspects of development including greenfield projects, PPAs, and acquisitions, including deal structuring/execution, project management, due diligence, negotiation and post-closing development activities. The position will work closely with the Company’s cross functional teams and will report to the Italy Business Development team.
- Project Development experience (ideally in the solar sector)
- Able to identify high quality solar projects and local development partners
- Ability to manage the agreement process from negotiations to interconnection procedures
- Experience in managing agreements from negotiations to interconnection procedures
- Experience in working with high-efficient teams to manage and coordinate all projects aspects from greenfield (GFD) to shovel-ready
|What we offer:
- As the company grows, we offer the opportunity for you to grow with us through a wide range of training and development opportunities
- Give back to the local communities through our comprehensive ESG agenda, volunteering days and charity events
- Join a team that crosses functions and geographies through our off-site events, team socials and global celebrations
- Coaching and mentoring opportunities
- Options to work across functions and exposure to all parts of the growing business
- Fantastic office environments
- Be part of our drive to achieve sustainable growth and be carbon neutral by 2021
- Sonnedix virtual gym classes every day and regular well-being seminars
- Many more local benefits, specific to each country
At Sonnedix, our purpose is to harness the power of the sun to build a bright future - for our company, our partners, our communities and our planet. Sonnedix develops, builds, operates and manages solar PV plants for the long term.
Our track record and financial strength enable us to build trusted relationships with customers and partners, to smartly expand the adoption of solar and play a vital role in the energy revolution. We are proud of our diverse team of experts, the clean energy we generate and to make a positive difference for the communities where we operate. Hear from some of our team about Sonnedix: https://www.sonnedix.com/careers
Not the role for you but interested in joining us? Visit our careers portal as we are growing fast: https://solaris-hr.secure.force.com/recruit