|Project Engineer - Maternity cover - Spain (Madrid)|
The Project Engineer (Maternity Cover) focuses on the design of Solar PV applications: utility scale, distributed generation, storage and hybrid solutions, in alignment with the engineering and construction strategy, and particularly the procurement guidelines, driving new technology and pilot testing. The Project Engineer is responsible for managing, coordinating and standardizing the processes of the Engineering and Construction team, to achieve our ambitious goals in Spain and Europe.
The Project Engineer supports the Business Development team in preparing estimates and facilitating technical due diligence. The Project Engineer also manages the negotiation and engineering phase, and specifically the technical sections of the EPC and O&M contracts for the project. During the construction phase, the Project Engineer coordinates with the local team to support the development of the project, implementing procedure and training the local teams where relevant.
- Background in Electrical, Mechanical or Civil Works Engineering
- Knowledge of local laws and regulations applied to Engineering and Construction
- Experience in international project management
|What we offer:
- As the company grows, we offer the opportunity for you to grow with us through a wide range of training and development opportunities
- Give back to the local communities through our comprehensive ESG agenda, volunteering days and charity events
- Join a team that crosses functions and geographies through our off-site events, team socials and global celebrations
- Coaching and mentoring opportunities
- Options to work across functions and exposure to all parts of the growing business
- Fantastic office environments
- Be part of our drive to achieve sustainable growth and be carbon neutral by 2021
- Sonnedix virtual gym classes every day and regular well-being seminars
- Many more local benefits, specific to each country
At Sonnedix, our purpose is to harness the power of the sun to build a bright future - for our company, our partners, our communities and our planet. Sonnedix develops, builds, operates and manages solar PV plants for the long term.
Our track record and financial strength enable us to build trusted relationships with customers and partners, to smartly expand the adoption of solar and play a vital role in the energy revolution. We are proud of our diverse team of experts, the clean energy we generate and to make a positive difference for the communities where we operate. Hear from some of our team about Sonnedix: https://www.sonnedix.com/careers
Not the role for you but interested in joining us? Visit our careers portal as we are growing fast: https://solaris-hr.secure.force.com/recruit