|An exciting Integration & Business Operations (maternity cover) job opportunity has arisen to join our Asset Management Team in Spain.
The Integration & Business Operations specialist (maternity cover) will be based in our Madrid office and will assist the Sonnedix Asset Management department with the Technical Administrative compliance management of the Spanish portfolio. The Integration & Business Operations specialist ensures that the portfolio achieves and maintains legal / administrative compliance including the relationship among different stakeholders in the sector (such as Industry, Municipality, Landowners). The role involves close partnership with the local and global support teams (such as asset management, finance, accounting and legal & compliance).
- Exposure and detailed knowledge of the PV / Renewable energy administrative tasks in Spain
- Experience in the renewable energy sector in roles either as management, legal, financing reporting or related area
- Management of technical and legal/administrative documentation and digital certification
- Support in the due diligence process of potential acquisitions and/or refinancing, preferably in an international setting
- Law or Business Administration Degree or prior work as a paralegal
- Proficient user of MS Office.
|What we offer:
- As the company grows, we offer the opportunity for you to grow with us through a wide range of training and development opportunities
- Give back to the local communities through our comprehensive ESG agenda, volunteering days and charity events
- Join a team that crosses functions and geographies through our off-site events, team socials and global celebrations
- Coaching and mentoring opportunities
- Options to work across functions and exposure to all parts of the growing business
- Fantastic office environments
- Be part of our drive to achieve sustainable growth and be carbon neutral by 2021
- Sonnedix virtual gym classes every day and regular well-being seminars
- Many more local benefits, specific to each country
At Sonnedix, our purpose is to harness the power of the sun to build a bright future - for our company, our partners, our communities and our planet. Sonnedix develops, builds, operates and manages solar PV plants for the long term.
Our track record and financial strength enable us to build trusted relationships with customers and partners, to smartly expand the adoption of solar and play a vital role in the energy revolution. We are proud of our diverse team of experts, the clean energy we generate and to make a positive difference for the communities where we operate. Hear from some of our team about Sonnedix: https://www.sonnedix.com/careers
Not the role for you but interested in joining us? Visit our careers portal as we are growing fast: https://solaris-hr.secure.force.com/recruit