|SCADA Engineer - Japan (Tokyo)|
Reporting to the Head of Engineering and Construction, you will work on a wide range of PV plant projects throughout their lifecycle, providing the technical leadership and support needed to enable project success. You will be responsible for the development, implementation, commissioning and monitoring of the Supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems in our PV plant as well as the preparation of the yield assessment and the analysing and evaluating of the monitoring data. You will frequently and proactively interact with internal and external counterparties to achieve results and will be a key contributor in activities that drive our future competitiveness.
You will be responsible for checking the implementation of the SCADA, CCTV and communication solution on site and support commissioning of Monitoring Hardware, IT network and Infrastructure for plants in construction as well for the integration of new assets. You will also evaluate site specific data required for the evaluation of the performance of the PV plants and prepare yield assessments based on the site data SCADA system and identify potential issue or required improvement in order to meet and to optimize the energy output of the of PV plants.
- Bachelor of Science or related degree in engineering
- Good knowledge of SCADA and communication system design, in particular SCADA system architecture, IT network and components (servers, dataloggers, RTU, PLC, SCADA, router, modem, etc.)
- Experience in the implementation and commissioning of SCADA and communication systems
- Experience in the Renewables industry (preferably Solar).
- Written and spoken Japanese proficiency, able to converse and write in English
|Written and spoken Japanese proficiency, able to converse and write in English|
|What we offer:
- As the company grows, we offer the opportunity for you to grow with us through a wide range of training and development opportunities
- Give back to the local communities through our comprehensive ESG agenda, volunteering days and charity events
- Join a team that crosses functions and geographies through our off-site events, team socials and global celebrations
- Coaching and mentoring opportunities
- Options to work across functions and exposure to all parts of the growing business
- Fantastic office environments
- Be part of our drive to achieve sustainable growth and be carbon neutral by 2021
- Sonnedix virtual gym classes every day and regular well-being seminars
- Many more local benefits, specific to each country
At Sonnedix, our purpose is to harness the power of the sun to build a bright future - for our company, our partners, our communities and our planet. Sonnedix develops, builds, operates and manages solar PV plants for the long term.
Our track record and financial strength enable us to build trusted relationships with customers and partners, to smartly expand the adoption of solar and play a vital role in the energy revolution. We are proud of our diverse team of experts, the clean energy we generate and to make a positive difference for the communities where we operate. Hear from some of our team about Sonnedix: https://www.sonnedix.com/careers
Not the role for you but interested in joining us? Visit our careers portal as we are growing fast: https://solaris-hr.secure.force.com/recruit