We have an exciting opportunity for a Graphic Artist to join our Marketing & Communications function, based in any of our Europe offices (France, Italy, Spain, UK). The role reports to our Global Lead, Marketing and Communications.
The Graphic Artist will work as a graphic artist and visual content producer by managing projects involving graphic design, photo retouching along with post-production and editing videos on Adobe Creative Cloud applications. The role will also provide support to our Global Lead, Marketing and Communications, including planning and organizing external photography and videography resources, managing updates of content for the company website and intranet, and assisting in the delivery of marketing initiatives through visual content production for different mediums and audiences. The role holder will help build relationships with local vendors to support marketing activities, work with teams across the company to ensure brand compliance of presentations and materials, and provide guidance on our branding.
- Must be Fluent/native speaker skills in English and Italian
- Excellent creative skills and a great eye for detail
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and After Effects, Premiere or other video editing tools such as Final Cut Pro)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft 365 apps – Sharepoint experience is a plus
- Experience with marketing, social media and communications
|What we offer:
- As the company grows, we offer the opportunity for you to grow with us through a wide range of training and development opportunities
- Give back to the local communities through our comprehensive ESG agenda, volunteering days and charity events
- Join a team that crosses functions and geographies through our off-site events, team socials and global celebrations
- Coaching and mentoring opportunities
- Options to work across functions and exposure to all parts of the growing business
- Fantastic office environments
- Be part of our drive to achieve sustainable growth and be carbon neutral by 2021
- Sonnedix virtual gym classes every day and regular well-being seminars
- Many more local benefits, specific to each country
At Sonnedix, our purpose is to harness the power of the sun to build a bright future - for our company, our partners, our communities and our planet. Sonnedix develops, builds, operates and manages solar PV plants for the long term.
Our track record and financial strength enable us to build trusted relationships with customers and partners, to smartly expand the adoption of solar and play a vital role in the energy revolution. We are proud of our diverse team of experts, the clean energy we generate and to make a positive difference for the communities where we operate. Hear from some of our team about Sonnedix: https://www.sonnedix.com/careers
Not the role for you but interested in joining us? Visit our careers portal as we are growing fast: https://solaris-hr.secure.force.com/recruit