|Financial Controller - Maternity cover - UK (London)|
Reporting to the Director of Group Accounting and Reporting, the UK Financial Controller will be involved in preparing statutory, management and regulatory information on a timely basis to a high standard and assist with the day-to-day operations of the London Finance team. The role will coordinate local audits, support group audits with queries specific to local entities and be responsible for preparation of local budget and financial forecasts / report variances.
The Financial Controller will manage all accounting operations including bookkeeping, billing, invoice approval and payment process and co-ordinate with group Treasurer to manage local liquidity. The role will also be responsible for the monthly financial reporting, including ownership, management and continuous development of the close process; production of analytical schedules for monthly and year end results and manage and comply with local reporting requirements and tax filings including VAT returns and corporate tax returns.
- A qualified chartered accountant (ACA or equivalent) with post-qualification industry experience.
- Good understanding of auditing and audit process
- Good knowledge of IFRS
- Excellent excel skills
- Systematic, structured and rational approach to month end management reporting and transactional processing.
Please note: The maternity cover will be from end of January/beginning of February 2021 for more than 6 months.
|What we offer:
- As the company grows, we offer the opportunity for you to grow with us through a wide range of training and development opportunities
- Give back to the local communities through our comprehensive ESG agenda, volunteering days and charity events
- Join a team that crosses functions and geographies through our off-site events, team socials and global celebrations
- Coaching and mentoring opportunities
- Options to work across functions and exposure to all parts of the growing business
- Fantastic office environments
- Be part of our drive to achieve sustainable growth and be carbon neutral by 2021
- Sonnedix virtual gym classes every day and regular well-being seminars
- Many more local benefits, specific to each country
At Sonnedix, our purpose is to harness the power of the sun to build a bright future - for our company, our partners, our communities and our planet. Sonnedix develops, builds, operates and manages solar PV plants for the long term.
Our track record and financial strength enable us to build trusted relationships with customers and partners, to smartly expand the adoption of solar and play a vital role in the energy revolution. We are proud of our diverse team of experts, the clean energy we generate and to make a positive difference for the communities where we operate. Hear from some of our team about Sonnedix: https://www.sonnedix.com/careers
Not the role for you but interested in joining us? Visit our careers portal as we are growing fast: https://solaris-hr.secure.force.com/recruit