|Asset Manager - Parental Leave Replacement - Spain (Madrid)|
In the context of a parental leave replacement (1 year fixed term contract, with potential to become a permanent role), we are currently recruiting an Asset Manager, who will be a key member of the Asset Management Team, reporting into the Head of Asset Management Spain. The Asset Manager is responsible for the verification of the operation of sites and projects in the Spanish Sonnedix portfolio of Solar Power Plants. The position assesses and optimises the performance of the assets over their entire lifecycle, focusing on Risk and Health and Safety (H&S) Management, and the optimization of available resources across the asset stakeholders. The main goal is to detect and analyse potential endemic failures, propose and evaluate upgrading solutions and control PV outputs, suggest performance improvements based on site evaluation and remote monitorization analysis, and ensure the optimum performance of the plants.
The Asset Manager will also support on contracts negotiation (O&M and related contracts) and manage close relationships with key stakeholders especially with landowners, authorities, lenders, investors, and operators for maintenance of the relevant Spain plants.
- Engineering degree complemented by technical/commercial training
- Significant experience in Solar PV in Spain, ideally within O&M
- Experience of asset optimization over their entire lifecycle
- Good relationship builder with an open and honest communication style
|What we offer:
- As the company grows, we offer the opportunity for you to grow with us through a wide range of training and development opportunities
- Give back to the local communities through our comprehensive ESG agenda, volunteering days and charity events
- Join a team that crosses functions and geographies through our off-site events, team socials and global celebrations
- Coaching and mentoring opportunities
- Options to work across functions and exposure to all parts of the growing business
- Fantastic office environments
- Be part of our drive to achieve sustainable growth and be carbon neutral by 2021
- Sonnedix virtual gym classes every day and regular well-being seminars
- Many more local benefits, specific to each country
- We supply office equipment to make home-working environment as productive as possible, such as chairs, monitors, keyboards, lamps
At Sonnedix, our purpose is to harness the power of the sun to build a bright future - for our company, our partners, our communities and our planet. Sonnedix develops, builds, operates and manages solar PV plants for the long term.
Our track record and financial strength enable us to build trusted relationships with customers and partners, to smartly expand the adoption of solar and play a vital role in the energy revolution. We are proud of our diverse team of experts, the clean energy we generate and to make a positive difference for the communities where we operate. Hear from some of our team about Sonnedix: https://www.sonnedix.com/careers
Not the role for you but interested in joining us? Visit our careers portal as we are growing fast: https://solaris-hr.secure.force.com/recruit