We are looking for a HSE Manager, Chile to join our Operations team, reporting to the Global HSE Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to support the implementation of Health, Safety and Environmental policies related to renewable assets, projects and offices. The HSE Manager will provide support to local teams in HSE related matters operations and construction activities, ensuring that all applicable legal requirements and ESG standards are met.
The HSE Manager will develop and implement HSE-related capability in our teams, conduct training and ensure the highest standards of safety awareness. Maintaining HSE KPIs, the HSE Manager will monitor and coordinate with contractors, review incident reports, support and conduct incident notification, classification and reporting, conducting risk assessments, audits and incident investigations as necessary. The HSE Manager also plays a role in our Emergency Preparedness and Response systems.
- A strong track record of direct HSE experience in the industrial or energy sector, preferably in renewables and an international setting.
- Chile Health and Safety and Environmental regulations, as well as of management system standards , e.g. OSHA 18001, ISO 45001, ISO 14001
- A Health and Safety qualification nationally or internationally recognized
- Business level English (written and spoken)
- Strong relationship management and problem-solving skills
We welcome applications from Protected Characteristics. If it applies to you, please specify it in your resume.
|What we offer:
- As the company grows, we offer the opportunity for you to grow with us through a wide range of training and development opportunities
- Give back to the local communities through our comprehensive ESG agenda, volunteering days and charity events
- Join a team that crosses functions and geographies through our off-site events, team socials and global celebrations
- Coaching and mentoring opportunities
- Options to work across functions and exposure to all parts of the growing business
- Fantastic office environments
- Be part of our drive to achieve sustainable growth and be carbon neutral by 2021
- Sonnedix virtual gym classes every day and regular well-being seminars
- We supply office equipment to make home-working environment as productive as possible, such as chairs, monitors, keyboards, lamps
- Many more local benefits, specific to each country
At Sonnedix, our purpose is to harness the power of the sun to build a bright future - for our company, our partners, our communities and our planet. Sonnedix develops, builds, operates and manages solar PV plants for the long term.
Our track record and financial strength enable us to build trusted relationships with customers and partners, to smartly expand the adoption of solar and play a vital role in the energy revolution. We are proud of our diverse team of experts, the clean energy we generate and to make a positive difference for the communities where we operate. Hear from some of our team about Sonnedix: https://www.sonnedix.com/careers
Not the role for you but interested in joining us? Visit our careers portal as we are growing fast: https://solaris-hr.secure.force.com/recruit