|Financial Analyst (Entry level) - UK or Italy|
We are looking for a Financial Analyst to join our growing Financial Analysis team, which is part of the Commercial/Optimisation function, based in London or Milan. The Financial Analyst is responsible for identifying and implementing optimisation opportunities across the Sonnedix portfolio of solar PV plants in multiple locations and leads on commercial risk management activities.
The successful applicant will support the team with preparing the financial models and analysis of solar power plant projects, across all countries, including building and maintaining financial models for solar PV plants, supporting the evaluation of potential investment opportunities, and maintaining the model portfolio for all existing and new power plants. The Financial Analyst will seek to continuously improve this by drawing on information from developers, finance and operations, while also designing and building high quality reports on the performance of each plant to our management team, investors and lenders and to support the early detection of any underperformance and its root cause.
- Relevant qualification and experience in Financial Modelling
- Excellent written and spoken English (Spanish, Italian, French advantageous)
- Self-starter who thrives on a challenge
- Excellent Excel skills, VBA experience advantageous
- Excellent communication skills and relationships building with internal stakeholders and external advisors
|What we offer:
- As the company grows, we offer the opportunity for you to grow with us through a wide range of training and development opportunities
- Give back to the local communities through our comprehensive ESG agenda, volunteering days and charity events
- Join a team that crosses functions and geographies through our off-site events, team socials and global celebrations
- Coaching and mentoring opportunities
- Options to work across functions and exposure to all parts of the growing business
- Fantastic office environments
- Be part of our drive to achieve sustainable growth and be carbon neutral by 2021
- Sonnedix virtual gym classes every day and regular well-being seminars
- We supply office equipment to make home-working environment as productive as possible, such as chairs, monitors, keyboards, lamps
- Many more local benefits, specific to each country
At Sonnedix, our purpose is to harness the power of the sun to build a bright future - for our company, our partners, our communities and our planet. Sonnedix develops, builds, operates and manages solar PV plants for the long term.
Our track record and financial strength enable us to build trusted relationships with customers and partners, to smartly expand the adoption of solar and play a vital role in the energy revolution. We are proud of our diverse team of experts, the clean energy we generate and to make a positive difference for the communities where we operate. Hear from some of our team about Sonnedix: https://www.sonnedix.com/careers
Not the role for you but interested in joining us? Visit our careers portal as we are growing fast: https://solaris-hr.secure.force.com/recruit
|31 Mar 2021|