|GFD Manager, Business Development - Italy (Milan)|
We are looking for an experienced project development leader, who will focus on the Italian solar market and be responsible for building out and leading our growth to develop utility-scale solar power and energy-storage projects. The position will work closely with the Company’s cross functional teams and report to the VP BD Italy.
This role will focus on managing and executing a sizable portfolio of development projects to serve major power off-takers, utilities, C&I customers via joint-development agreements with regional project developers.
The role will manage all aspects of greenfield development, with a particular focus on project management (permitting, land, grid) all way to Ready to Build and support for construction handover to the E&C team.
- Extensive experience in the solar industry in business and project development (ideally Italian national experience)
- Proven ability to lead project development from greenfield (GFD) to shovel-ready; and to evaluate new opportunities, managing DD and internal approval processes
- Clear understanding of Italy land site control matters, permitting processes both at national and regional level, and interconnection procedures and regulations
- Experience in managing key stakeholders involved in the development process (landlords, permitting agencies, DSOs/TSOs, local development partners, PPA customers)
- Thorough understanding of power markets regulation and new revenue models (e.g. capacity markets, storage) is a plus
We welcome applications from Protected Characteristics (CATEGORIE PROTETTE). If it applies to you, please specify it in your resume.
|What we offer:
- As the company grows, we offer the opportunity for you to grow with us through a wide range of training and development opportunities
- Give back to the local communities through our comprehensive ESG agenda, volunteering days and charity events
- Join a team that crosses functions and geographies through our off-site events, team socials and global celebrations
- Coaching and mentoring opportunities
- Options to work across functions and exposure to all parts of the growing business
- Fantastic office environments
- Be part of our drive to achieve sustainable growth and be carbon neutral by 2021
- Sonnedix virtual gym classes every day and regular well-being seminars
- We supply office equipment to make home-working environment as productive as possible, such as chairs, monitors, keyboards, lamps
- Many more local benefits, specific to each country
At Sonnedix, our purpose is to harness the power of the sun to build a bright future - for our company, our partners, our communities and our planet. Sonnedix develops, builds, operates and manages solar PV plants for the long term.
Our track record and financial strength enable us to build trusted relationships with customers and partners, to smartly expand the adoption of solar and play a vital role in the energy revolution. We are proud of our diverse team of experts, the clean energy we generate and to make a positive difference for the communities where we operate. Hear from some of our team about Sonnedix: https://www.sonnedix.com/careers
Not the role for you but interested in joining us? Visit our careers portal as we are growing fast: https://solaris-hr.secure.force.com/recruit