|Accounting Specialist - Italy (Milan)|
We are looking for a flexible, hands-on accountancy professional. The Accounting Specialist be a core member of the Italian finance team and you will have the opportunity to join a relatively young, dynamic company where you have the chance to interact at all levels. Reporting directly to the VP Finance and Representative Director for Italy, you will be based in Milan supporting the local Italian team and will work closely with the Group Finance function based in London and the local outsourced accounting / tax services firms.
The Accounting Specialist will coordinate the Italian accounting processes together with the outsourced accounting providers to ensure statutory accounts are prepared & filed accurately and monthly accounting is finalised accurately in line with the Group’s monthly close timings. You will prepare the quarterly Italian sub-consolidations in the Group consolidation system (Anaplan), including acquisition accounting and GAAP adjustments from Italian GAAP to IFRS. The Account Specialist will coordinate the Italian component of the Group audit, managing the year-end close process in line with Group’s timetable as well as the local statutory audits. You will be responsible for Italian tax compliance with the outsourced tax providers by ensuring corporate income tax returns prepared by tax adviser, payroll taxes, VAT returns, are filed correctly and withholding tax and payment are done timely and accurately. You will have the opportunity to support the M&A and financing transactions taking place as the business grows.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance and a recognized Chartered accounting qualification is essential
- Some previous experience ideally within an energy, utility, industrial company or similar industry. Big 4 profiles with relevant industry experience will also be considered
- Understanding of IFRS and consolidations is essential
- Proactive self-starter, highly motivated, focused on working at a high level and producing an excellent work product under changing priorities and deadlines
- Excellent English both written and verbal
We welcome applications from Protected Characteristics (CATEGORIE PROTETTE). If it applies to you, please specify it in your resume.
|What we offer:
- As the company grows, we offer the opportunity for you to grow with us through a wide range of training and development opportunities
- Give back to the local communities through our comprehensive ESG agenda, volunteering days and charity events
- Join a team that crosses functions and geographies through our off-site events, team socials and global celebrations
- Coaching and mentoring opportunities
- Options to work across functions and exposure to all parts of the growing business
- Fantastic office environments
- Be part of our drive to achieve sustainable growth and be carbon neutral by 2021
- Sonnedix virtual gym classes every day and regular well-being seminars
- We supply office equipment to make home-working environment as productive as possible, such as chairs, monitors, keyboards, lamps
- Many more local benefits, specific to each country
At Sonnedix, our purpose is to harness the power of the sun to build a bright future - for our company, our partners, our communities and our planet. Sonnedix develops, builds, operates and manages solar PV plants for the long term.
Our track record and financial strength enable us to build trusted relationships with customers and partners, to smartly expand the adoption of solar and play a vital role in the energy revolution. We are proud of our diverse team of experts, the clean energy we generate and to make a positive difference for the communities where we operate. Hear from some of our team about Sonnedix: https://www.sonnedix.com/careers
Please submit your CV in English.
Not the role for you but interested in joining us? Visit our careers portal as we are growing fast: https://solaris-hr.secure.force.com/recruit
|20 May 2021|