As a member of the Asset Management team, you will work together with Asset Managers as well as the engineering and finance teams to monitor and optimize the performance and budgets of a 250MWp and growing solar power plant portfolio across Japan. You will also have the opportunity to collaborate closely with O&M providers and local project stakeholders to ensure plants are run in harmony with the local environment. As we continue to expand our footprint in Japan, you can expect to work together across functions to support the acquisition of new development projects and operational assets.
On a daily basis, you will utilize plant monitoring and other asset management software tools to review, assess and report on PV plant performance. You will engage and coordinate with service providers and in-house engineering teams to ensure that plant issues are corrected in a timely manner, as well as make periodic site visits to see firsthand the condition of assets under ownership. You will be responsible for ensuring that payments to suppliers, landowners, authorities and others are completed on-time and match plant operational budgets. As your knowledge develops, you will be called upon to support with providing assessments for plants and projects under consideration for acquisition.
• Engineering or other technical degree
• Experience in the Solar PV or other energy sectors
• Good relationship builder with an open and honest communication style
• Written and spoken Japanese and English proficiency
• Ability to travel domestically based on business needs
|What we offer:
- As the company grows, we offer the opportunity for you to grow with us through a wide range of training and development opportunities
- Give back to the local communities through our comprehensive ESG agenda, volunteering days and charity events
- Join a team that crosses functions and geographies through our off-site events, team socials and global celebrations
- Coaching and mentoring opportunities
- Options to work across functions and exposure to all parts of the growing business
- Fantastic office environments
- Be part of our drive to achieve sustainable growth and be carbon neutral by 2021
- Sonnedix virtual gym classes every day and regular well-being seminars
- We supply office equipment to make home-working environment as productive as possible, such as chairs, monitors, keyboards, lamps
- Many more local benefits, specific to each country
At Sonnedix, our purpose is to harness the power of the sun to build a bright future - for our company, our partners, our communities and our planet. Sonnedix develops, builds, operates and manages solar PV plants for the long term.
Our track record and financial strength enable us to build trusted relationships with customers and partners, to smartly expand the adoption of solar and play a vital role in the energy revolution. We are proud of our diverse team of experts, the clean energy we generate and to make a positive difference for the communities where we operate. Hear from some of our team about Sonnedix: https://www.sonnedix.com/careers
Not the role for you but interested in joining us? Visit our careers portal as we are growing fast: https://solaris-hr.secure.force.com/recruit