An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Finance team for a Management Accountant based in our offices in London - Union Street. We are looking for a commercially experienced professional that will bring new insights and support the business as it scales and grows. Reporting to the FP&A Manager, you will be managing the revenue, operational plant monthly reporting, budget preparation, cash distributions and ad hoc analysis.
This is a core member of the Groups’ Global finance team and is an opportunity to join a growing, dynamic company where you will have a chance to interact at all levels. You will have the opportunity to liaise with several stakeholders from over 11 countries. In our growing company, you will be able to enhance and maintain reporting, systems, and processes as we continue to scale and grow rapidly. The Management Accountants’ key responsibilities will include assisting with preparation of the monthly performance report; supporting with integration of new projects into Sonnedix reporting following acquisition; conducting internal audits and process reviews – to identify opportunities for optimization; develop and deliver action plans for financial process improvements; assisting with preparation of the annual budget – coordinating with local operations and finance teams and creating reports / dashboards to increase reporting transparency throughout the business.
- Post Qualified Chartered Accountant (ACA/CIMA) with commercial experience (renewable energy sector would be a plus but not essential)
- Understanding of budgeting, forecasting and financial analysis, including FX
- Experience in analytical financial review
- Successful track record working both independently and collaboratively across diverse regions and cultures, including within virtual teams
- Anaplan and/or Power BI experience a plus
|What we offer:
- As the company grows, we offer the opportunity for you to grow with us through a wide range of training and development opportunities
- Give back to the local communities through our comprehensive ESG agenda, volunteering days and charity events
- Join a team that crosses functions and geographies through our off-site events, team socials and global celebrations
- Coaching and mentoring opportunities
- Options to work across functions and exposure to all parts of the growing business
- Fantastic office environments
- Be part of our drive to achieve sustainable growth and be carbon neutral by 2021
- Sonnedix virtual gym classes every day and regular well-being seminars
- We supply office equipment to make home-working environment as productive as possible, such as chairs, monitors, keyboards, lamps
- Many more local benefits, specific to each country
At Sonnedix, our purpose is to harness the power of the sun to build a bright future - for our company, our partners, our communities and our planet. Sonnedix develops, builds, operates and manages solar PV plants for the long term.
Our track record and financial strength enable us to build trusted relationships with customers and partners, to smartly expand the adoption of solar and play a vital role in the energy revolution. We are proud of our diverse team of experts, the clean energy we generate and to make a positive difference for the communities where we operate. Hear from some of our team about Sonnedix: https://www.sonnedix.com/careers
Not the role for you but interested in joining us? Visit our careers portal as we are growing fast: https://solaris-hr.secure.force.com/recruit