|Associate Financial Analyst - USA (Miami)|
Reporting to the EVP, Global Head of Commercial/Optimization, the Associate Financial Analyst prepares the financial models and analysis of solar power plant projects, evaluates the merits of potential investment opportunities by providing scenario analyzes and performance optimisation suggestions, and prepares financial models for Project Finance debt raising. The Associate Financial Analyst works closely with colleagues from teams including Business Development, Project Finance and M&A, and experience of overseas investment into South American countries and tax equity structure modelling is an advantage.
The Associate Financial Analyst will maintain and constantly seek to improve the model portfolio, drawing on information from developers, finance, operations. They will proactively identify opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness in existing processes. The Associate Financial Analyst will continuously improve high quality reports on the performance of each plant to management, investors and lenders, able to detect signs of under-performance and their root cause.
• Experience in Financial Modelling
• Excellent Excel skills, VBA experience advantageous
• A systematic, structured and rational approach, highly numerate with strong analytical skills
• Self-starter who thrives on a challenge
• Confidence in communicating with external parties
|What we offer:
- As the company grows, we offer the opportunity for you to grow with us through a wide range of training and development opportunities
- Give back to the local communities through our comprehensive ESG agenda, volunteering days and charity events
- Join a team that crosses functions and geographies through our off-site events, team socials and global celebrations
- Coaching and mentoring opportunities
- Options to work across functions and exposure to all parts of the growing business
- Fantastic office environments
- Be part of our drive to achieve sustainable growth and be carbon neutral by 2021
- Sonnedix virtual gym classes every day and regular well-being seminars
- We supply office equipment to make home-working environment as productive as possible, such as chairs, monitors, keyboards, lamps
- Many more local benefits, specific to each country
At Sonnedix, our purpose is to harness the power of the sun to build a bright future - for our company, our partners, our communities and our planet. Sonnedix develops, builds, operates and manages solar PV plants for the long term.
Our track record and financial strength enable us to build trusted relationships with customers and partners, to smartly expand the adoption of solar and play a vital role in the energy revolution. We are proud of our diverse team of experts, the clean energy we generate and to make a positive difference for the communities where we operate. Hear from some of our team about Sonnedix: https://www.sonnedix.com/careers
Not the role for you but interested in joining us? Visit our careers portal as we are growing fast: https://solaris-hr.secure.force.com/recruit