|Manager - Strategy / Optimization - US (Miami)|
The Strategy Manager is part of the Commercial/Optimization team based in Miami and reports to the EVP, Global Head of Commercial/Optimization. The Strategy Manager supports the Commercial team in the development and management of the global strategic plan, to drive and optimize the business strategy so we are at the cutting edge of our community.
The Strategy Manager will help the company to anticipate, challenge and interpret the market, make decisions based on sound business skills, align organizational goals and resources, and continually learn about industry developments to keep Sonnedix ahead. Highly skilled in analysis, the Strategy Manager monitors market developments and provides data and projections for various company initiatives. They will develop, monitor and report on metrics in the delivery of the strategic plan, deliver macro-economic analysis of prospective new markets and technologies, price forecasting activities and manage the company’s market research database / library. The successful candidate will be able to successfully network and build collaborative working relationships internally and externally.
- Highly analytical mindset with problem solving skills using a mix of conventional business theory as well as innovative techniques.
- Able to critically examine and question information from a variety of sources and formats, and to work with statistical data to convert it into understandable results
- Self-starter, with a systematic, structured and rational approach, who thrives on a challenge
- Able to build relationships and collaborate in cross-functional settings
- Fluent English and additional languages (Spanish, Italian, French or Japanese) a plus
|What we offer:
- As the company grows, we offer the opportunity for you to grow with us through a wide range of training and development opportunities
- Give back to the local communities through our comprehensive ESG agenda, volunteering days and charity events
- Join a team that crosses functions and geographies through our off-site events, team socials and global celebrations
- Coaching and mentoring opportunities
- Options to work across functions and exposure to all parts of the growing business
- Fantastic office environments
- Be part of our drive to achieve sustainable growth and be carbon neutral by 2021
- Sonnedix virtual gym classes every day and regular well-being seminars
- We supply office equipment to make home-working environment as productive as possible, such as chairs, monitors, keyboards, lamps
- Many more local benefits, specific to each country
At Sonnedix, our purpose is to harness the power of the sun to build a bright future - for our company, our partners, our communities and our planet. Sonnedix develops, builds, operates and manages solar PV plants for the long term.
Our track record and financial strength enable us to build trusted relationships with customers and partners, to smartly expand the adoption of solar and play a vital role in the energy revolution. We are proud of our diverse team of experts, the clean energy we generate and to make a positive difference for the communities where we operate. Hear from some of our team about Sonnedix: https://www.sonnedix.com/careers
Not the role for you but interested in joining us? Visit our careers portal as we are growing fast: https://solaris-hr.secure.force.com/recruit