|Business Optimization Technician (6 month Internship) - Spain (Madrid)|
We are looking for a Business Optimization Technician to join our Spain Asset Management team on a fixed term Internship. The Intern will build on their knowledge of the renewable energy market as they develop an overview of our Spain solar PV asset portfolio and take responsiblity for the Technical Administrative compliance of the portfolio. With support from members of the Operations team, the Intern will ensure that the portfolio is meeting its targets regarding legal/ administrative compliance, including the relationship with different stakeholders (such as Industry, Municipality, Landowners).
In this varied role, the Business Optimization Technician will collaborate with the local and global support teams (including Asset Management, Finance, Legal as they manage the technical and legal/administrative documentation on change in ownership, digital certificates, refinancing, insurance and necessary procedures with the Ecological Transition Ministry. The Intern will use their strong legal and administrative skills to compile required documentation, upload on the correct platform and pursue resolutions. They will develop a deep knowledge on land lease agreements and also have the opportunity to lead the CNMC/INE auditing process. There will opportunities to contribute to the due diligence process of potential acquisitions and to play a role in optimizing global asset management processes and systems. The role will involve some travel to sites when it is safe to do so.
• Knowledge of the PV / renewable energy administrative tasks in Spain, preferably with experience in the renewable energy sector in either a legal, management, financing reporting or related area.
• Strong communication and negotiation skills with multiple stakeholders
• Good relationship builder across organisational teams and boundaries
• Systematic and structured thinker, who is self-motivated and thrives on challenges
• Required Spanish and English in written and oral communication capable of managing negotiations in these languages; and other languages are a plus.
|Sonnedix welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds. We offer internships to give people from under-represented and minority groups an opportunity to gain valuable work experience in the solar sector.
What we offer:
- As the company grows, we offer the opportunity for you to grow with us through a wide range of training and development opportunities
- Give back to the local communities through our comprehensive ESG agenda, volunteering days and charity events
- Join a team that crosses functions and geographies through our off-site events, team socials and global celebrations
- Coaching and mentoring opportunities
- Options to work across functions and exposure to all parts of the growing business
- Fantastic office environments
- Be part of our drive to achieve sustainable growth and be carbon neutral by 2021
- Sonnedix virtual gym classes every day and regular well-being seminars
- We supply office equipment to make home-working environment as productive as possible, such as chairs, monitors, keyboards, lamps
- Many more local benefits, specific to each country
At Sonnedix, our purpose is to harness the power of the sun to build a bright future - for our company, our partners, our communities and our planet. Sonnedix develops, builds, operates and manages solar PV plants for the long term.
Our track record and financial strength enable us to build trusted relationships with customers and partners, to smartly expand the adoption of solar and play a vital role in the energy revolution. We are proud of our diverse team of experts, the clean energy we generate and to make a positive difference for the communities where we operate. Hear from some of our team about Sonnedix: https://www.sonnedix.com/careers
Please submit your CV in English.
Not the role for you but interested in joining us? Visit our careers portal as we are growing fast: https://solaris-hr.secure.force.com/recruit