|Asset Management Intern - Chile (Santiago)|
Reporting to the Head of Asset Management, Chile, the Asset Management Intern will work with the asset management team to ensure the solar PV assets are meeting electricity production targets while controlling costs. The Intern will support the daily monitoring of the solar PV assets, performance analysis reporting and focusing the optimization of available resources across the asset stakeholders. The Intern will support business needs for technical due diligence requests and also work with the global Asset Management team on optimization initiatives.
The Asset Management Intern will ensure that the documentation register is complete for all plants, and monitor plant performance and issue detection, analysis and resolution on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. This includes reviewing the open issues list and escalating any issues if required. The Intern will evaluate plant data, identify improvement opportunities, and have the opportunity to lead the implementation of changes. The Intern will work with stakeholders, including contractors and suppliers to ensure warranties are upheld and O&M security providers. The Intern will work on a soiling study, standardizing the analysis tool and mapping assets throughout Chile.
• Preferably knowledge in Electrical/Energy engineering and the willingness to learn about solar PV power plants
• Strong analytical, critical and structured thinking skills, with strong attention to detail
• Good relationship-building and communication skills
• Spanish and written and spoken English
• Microsoft Office skills, plus knowledge of other relevant software (e.g. SCADA) is an advantage
Sonnedix welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds. We offer internships to give people from under-represented and minority groups an opportunity to gain valuable work experience in the solar sector.
|What we offer:
- As the company grows, we offer the opportunity for you to grow with us through a wide range of training and development opportunities
- Give back to the local communities through our comprehensive ESG agenda, volunteering days and charity events
- Join a team that crosses functions and geographies through our off-site events, team socials and global celebrations
- Coaching and mentoring opportunities
- Options to work across functions and exposure to all parts of the growing business
- Fantastic office environments
- Be part of our drive to achieve sustainable growth and be carbon neutral by 2021
- Sonnedix virtual gym classes every day and regular well-being seminars
- We supply office equipment to make home-working environment as productive as possible, such as chairs, monitors, keyboards, lamps
- Many more local benefits, specific to each country
At Sonnedix, our purpose is to harness the power of the sun to build a bright future - for our company, our partners, our communities and our planet. Sonnedix develops, builds, operates and manages solar PV plants for the long term.
Our track record and financial strength enable us to build trusted relationships with customers and partners, to smartly expand the adoption of solar and play a vital role in the energy revolution. We are proud of our diverse team of experts, the clean energy we generate and to make a positive difference for the communities where we operate. Hear from some of our team about Sonnedix: https://www.sonnedix.com/careers
Please submit your CV in English
Not the role for you but interested in joining us? Visit our careers portal as we are growing fast: https://solaris-hr.secure.force.com/recruit