The File Clerk, as part of the Asset Management team, is accountable for managing local project documentation requirements to support critical business streams. The File Clerk supports a range of operational activities, in full compliance and coordination with the Sonnedix Group’s corporate Document Compliance team (the “DCT”), and is responsible for maintaining standards for our document management software. This includes managing paper and electronic records, organizing and filing documents, retrieving key documents and electronic data, and uploading electronic files, all with a goal of ensuring that information is readily and easily available both internally and with respect to third parties.
The File Clerk provides support to the local teams during the integration of new assets, portfolios, financings, and corporate reorganizations to assure documentation registry compliance. They will manage and organize paper documents to ensure that all paper documents received are scanned into electronic format following our protocols (by external service companies) and delivered to the DCT, as well as preparing any relevant paper documents for off-site storage; develop an organized local paper document filing system; maintain file room logs to track the location of paper documents (between office, off-site storage, and documents checked out) and follow data privacy / other non-disclosure protocols to ensure that sensitive information is safeguarded.
• Experience in clerical support, preferably in the energy sector, with demonstrated experience in working with Asset management documentation, document filing and management systems, and / or handling external structured document repositories / share points.
• Strong analytical, critical and structured thinking skills with an excellent attention to detail
• Good relationship builder - open and honest style – excellent communication skills
• Systematic, structured and rational approach
• Fluent English in addition to Italian
|Sonnedix welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds and members of under-represented groups
What we offer:
- As the company grows, we offer the opportunity for you to grow with us through a wide range of training and development opportunities
- Give back to the local communities through our comprehensive ESG agenda, volunteering days and charity events
- Join a team that crosses functions and geographies through our off-site events, team socials and global celebrations
- Coaching and mentoring opportunities
- Options to work across functions and exposure to all parts of the growing business
- Fantastic office environments
- Be part of our drive to achieve sustainable growth and be carbon neutral by 2021
- Sonnedix virtual gym classes every day and regular well-being seminars
- We supply office equipment to make home-working environment as productive as possible, such as chairs, monitors, keyboards, lamps
- Many more local benefits, specific to each country
At Sonnedix, our purpose is to harness the power of the sun to build a bright future - for our company, our partners, our communities and our planet. Sonnedix develops, builds, operates and manages solar PV plants for the long term.
Our track record and financial strength enable us to build trusted relationships with customers and partners, to smartly expand the adoption of solar and play a vital role in the energy revolution. We are proud of our diverse team of experts, the clean energy we generate and to make a positive difference for the communities where we operate. Hear from some of our team about Sonnedix: https://www.sonnedix.com/careers
Please submit your CV in English
Not the role for you but interested in joining us? Visit our careers portal as we are growing fast: https://solaris-hr.secure.force.com/recruit