|Commercial Asset Manager - Chile (Santiago)|
The Commercial Asset Manager is responsible for supporting the commercial management of Sonnedix Chile´s portfolio of solar PV plants and the Power Purchase Agreements (PPA). Reporting to the Head of Asset Management, the role will also play a role in the development of long-term strategies for maximizing profit and managing commercial and regulatory risks.
The Commercial Asset Manager will use their communication and relationship management skills to ensure compliance with information delivery to stakeholders, including the Chilean Grid Operator (CEN), authorities and customers, and support the resolution of any queries. The Commercial Asset Manager will be responsible for supporting all aspects of the production invoices of the solar PV plants, including forecasting, accurate invoicing, management of accounts and timely payments. The Commercial Asset Manager will work effectively in cross-cultural and cross-functional teams, in particular with colleagues in the Finance and Business Development teams. The role offers a challenging and varied position with the rapidly growing PV industry along with on-the-job knowledge transfer through highly experienced Chile and international colleagues.
- Experience in the Chilean electricity market, preferably in renewables or solar, including energy trading and good working knowledge of the regulation of the Chilean electricity market.
- A motivated self-starter with strong people, relationship and time management skills.
- A working knowledge of measurement equipment, plant monitoring systems, proficient in Microsoft Office applications and strong analytical, critical and structured thinking skills.
- Able to clearly communicate technical concepts in the local and English languages (written and spoken).
|Sonnedix welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds and members of under-represented groups
What we offer:
- As the company grows, we offer the opportunity for you to grow with us through a wide range of training and development opportunities
- Give back to the local communities through our comprehensive ESG agenda, volunteering days and charity events
- Join a team that crosses functions and geographies through our off-site events, team socials and global celebrations
- Coaching and mentoring opportunities
- Options to work across functions and exposure to all parts of the growing business
- Fantastic office environments
- Be part of our drive to achieve sustainable growth and be carbon neutral by 2021
- Sonnedix virtual gym classes every day and regular well-being seminars
- We supply office equipment to make home-working environment as productive as possible, such as chairs, monitors, keyboards, lamps
- Many more local benefits, specific to each country
At Sonnedix, our purpose is to harness the power of the sun to build a bright future - for our company, our partners, our communities and our planet. Sonnedix develops, builds, operates and manages solar PV plants for the long term.
Our track record and financial strength enable us to build trusted relationships with customers and partners, to smartly expand the adoption of solar and play a vital role in the energy revolution. We are proud of our diverse team of experts, the clean energy we generate and to make a positive difference for the communities where we operate. Hear from some of our team about Sonnedix: https://www.sonnedix.com/careers
Please submit your CV in English
Not the role for you but interested in joining us? Visit our careers portal as we are growing fast: https://solaris-hr.secure.force.com/recruit